Pertubuhan Komuniti Kasih Selangor (PKKS)
12th July 2019
Job Title :
Job Specifications :
- Fluent in both spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to drive outstation day & night
- Passionate to do social work in children & adult education, agriculture & animal husbandry
- Good interpersonal & leadership skills with “hands on approach”
- Willing to work irregular hours
- Possession of simple technical & accounting skills will be an advantage
- Practising Christian with good Bible knowledge
- Age 30-60 years – Males. Retirees are welcome
- Experience in managing projects & fund-raising will be an advantage
- Computer conversant
Job Descriptions – Main Duties
- Assist to successfully implement vision & missions of PKKS.
- Assist to implement & co-ordinate strategies, programmes in the various kampungs, with regards to:
- Berdikari projects such as handicraft, agriculture & animal husbandry
- Education programmes for children & adults
- Construction of buildings & infrastructure
- Bands & music developments
- Events in building teamwork & celebrations
- Transportations – maintenance & operations of vehicles
- Assist to implement health & hygiene programmes & management of first aid centres in the kampung.
- Assist in the preparations of project papers & their subsequent implementations & follow-up.
- Assist in the effective use of the multi-media to raise awareness, publicity & funds raising for PKKS, eg. Facebook, twitter, whatsapp the press, etc.
- Assist to network & source funds, resources & expertise from corporation & their CSR programmes.
- Assist to ensure the 2 tuition centres are operated according to plans & schedule & attendance level is maintained.
- Assist to monitor students’ performance in schools, tuition centres, Saturday classes, SPM projects & adult education.
- Assist in the sourcing & development of skills & expertise for the orang asli.
- Assist to liaise with the various government Ministries, such as Jakoa, Ministry of Land & Mines, Education Dept and maintain close rapport with well-wishers & donors.
- Assist in ensuring the lines of communication are open & effective between PKKS & kampungs, inter kampungs & intra kampung.
This position reports directly to the Chairman of Pertubuhan Komuniti Kasih Selangor (PKKS).
Those interested may contact directly with Mr Choy at 017-8802080.